Fall Music Festival
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for students
TO PLACE AN ORDER:
In Person at the Following Locations through Friday, Nov. 10th, 2017.
• Robbinsdale Armstrong High School: 763-504-8807, Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
• Robbinsdale Cooper High School: 763-504-8507, Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
• Education Service Center, receptionist, 4148 Winnetka Ave. N., Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tickets will be available at Orchestra Hall beginning at 6:00 p.m. the evening of the performance.
For more information, please contact Molly Olson at 763-504-8033
CD/ DVD ORDERS:
Standby for obtaining a professional recorded and/or filmed copy of the performance by completing an order form TBA.
SHUTTLE BUS TRANSPORTATION: $3.00 per person
• Buses will start loading at 5:45 p.m. at Cooper High School.
• The last bus will depart at 6:00 p.m.
• A limited number of Shuttle Bus Tickets will be available at Cooper the evening of the concert.
• Combined Bands, Choirs and Orchestras of Robbinsdale Armstrong and Cooper High Schools
• Robbinsdale Elementary All-District Choir
• Michael McGaghie, Guest Conductor
1111 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.